The educational department, as an independent structural unit of the college, was created on August 31, 2010 (order No. 106)
The main prerequisite for the creation of the Study Department was the modernization, improvement and implementation of modern information capabilities both in the college and the Republic of Kazakhstan as a whole (in accordance with the Annual Message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.A. Nazarbayev to the people of Kazakhstan).
In its work, the Study Department is guided by:
- The current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of education and health care;
- The Charter of the College and other internal documents of the RCC;
- Regulations on the Training Department
The training department consists of:
- Head of department
- Education Department Specialists
The educational department deals with:
- management of office work from the admission of personal files at the selection committee to the delivery of personal files of college
- graduates to the archive
- collection, processing and compilation of current and summary statistical data of the student population
- test control.
The training department is equipped with the most modern equipment, which includes:
- computers based on the IntelCorei7 processor connected to the college LAN;
- MFP A4 format with the ability to auto-feed;
- A3 format MFP with duplex printing and automatic feeder tray (color and black and white printing;
- a special printer for filling out diplomas based on a laser printing system by burning in, with the possibility of color printing;
- a separate server for the AIS RMK system;
- wireless keyboards with great functionality;
- equipment for video conference sessions with educational departments of educational organizations in Kazakhstan and the CIS countries, using the global Internet;
- high-speed Internet;
- modern ultrabooks
- special software (software) such as adobecoreldraw, adobeautocad, etc.
Use of modern information technology
In order to automate, improve the quality and improve the collection, processing and storage of information related to the educational process, an Automatic Information System (AIS RMK) was introduced in the Republican Medical College.
AIS RMK is an information system operating on the principle of a complex office registrar *.
In order to securely store and enter the entered data, one of the conditions for writing the program was the reliability of the system.
AIS RMK was created on the basis of modern information technology based on the class of banking security.
All these measures are designed to prevent unauthorized changes to the program database (correcting test scores, making changes to summary sheets and personal files of students and listeners)
The main tasks of the AIS RVMK:
- Accumulation of information
- Data storage
- Data processing
- Information monitoring
- Information analysis
- Issuance of information
AIS RVMK Consists of modules:
- Selection committee
- Hotel staff
- Accounting department
- Data archive
- Maintenance service, etc.